Carousel Pavilion Winter Hours:
Noon-5PM, Saturdays - Sundays
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
The Brownstein | Selkowitz Carousel Pavilion and David & Marian Nissen Carousel
30 West Broad Street
Stamford, CT, 06901
For more information about the Brownstein/Selkowitz Carousel Pavilion and David & Marian Nissen Carousel please call (203) 989-0321 x.103 OR to book a birthday party or to rent the Pavilion please email email@example.com or call (203) 989-0321 x.103
Carousel Pavilion Winter Hours of Operation:
Saturdays & Sundays Noon-5PM
$2/Ride, children under 42 inches must be accompanied by an adult (adult does not have to pay for his/her ride, only the child). When accompanying your child you must stand with your child for the entirety of the ride, to ensure their safety.
We are in need of fun, energetic, hard-workers that are over the age of 18 to help us run our Carousel & Carousel Pavilion. If this sounds like you, (or someone you know) please click the button below for more information and to apply!
Public Hours Birthday Parties & Private Pavilion Rentals
*Please note that our Birthday Party package has been adjusted for indoor parties starting in December*
Public Hours Birthday Parties (Up to 15 children)
- Reserved seating in the cherry grove in good weather, indoor seating and setup in inclement weather or winter
- Parties include a dedicated party coordinator and assistant, glitter tattoos, unlimited rides on the Carousel, a craft or nature activity, food from the Rich Pantry menu, beverage, and paper goods for all children.
- Kids menu items include choice of Chicken Nuggets, Hot Dogs (beef or turkey) with French Fries or Cheese Pizza. Choose either soft drinks or Honest Juice boxes.
- Popcorn machine use can be added for either $50 for unlimited use throughout the party or $1.50 per serving per child.
- Balloons are not allowed as decorations for indoor or outdoor Carousel Birthday Parties.
- Carousel Birthday Parties do not have designated parking, please see the "Contact Us" section, to find out about parking for the Park!
Saturdays–Sundays, 12:00–2:00 pm or 3:00–5:00 pm: starting at $350
*Summer weekday birthday parties & Friday birthday parties available upon request
*Food, beverage, and paper goods are not provided for adult guests, please see below for adult menu items which are available at an additional cost.
Beef/Turkey Hot Dogs
Mac n' Cheese Bites
Mini Chicken Tacos
Soft Serve Ice Cream - Guests have the choice of two different flavors or two flavors swirled together (to add a selection of toppings - sprinkles, crushed oreos, whipped cream, chocolate sauce is $20 flat rate)
Salad Bowls (Feeds 12-14 people, approx. 5 pounds)
Fruit Salad - $30
Potato Salad - $30
Pasta Primavera Salad - $35
Asian Noodle Salad - $35
Corn & Black Bean Salad - $35
Seafood Salad - $45
Cheese & Crackers, & Assorted Snacks - $35
Hummus & Pita Breads - $30
12" Pizzas (Feeds 3-4)
Cheese Pizza - $10
Pavilion Rentals (Up to 150 people)
- Includes a staff member to operate the Carousel & a designated Event Coordinator for the morning/evening of your rental.
- Events at the Brownstein/Selkowitz Carousel Pavilion and David & Marian Nissen Carousel may take place when the Carousel & Pavilion are closed to the public.
- Cost of private events is priced by the hour rather than by the number of guests, with the seasonal hourly rates found below.
- A two-hour minimum rental time period is required to book the Pavilion, but additional hours can be added, depending on your event's needs.
- You are welcome to hire an outside caterer as well as a party planner to bring in your own food and drinks, food for your party can also be provided by the Rich Pantry, pricing available upon request.
June 13–September 4, 2017 - Availability Upon Request
Mondays–Fridays, 6:30–8:30 pm: $600
Saturday–Sunday, 9:30–11:30 am and 6:30–8:30 pm: $700
6:30 – 1:00 am: $1,750
*Non-profit rates available upon request
September 5 2017 – June 12 2018 - Availability Upon Request
Monday - Thursday 9:30am - 7:30pm: Any two hours $550
Fridays 6:30pm-8:30pm: $550
Saturdays–Sundays, 9:30–11:30 am and 5:30–7:30 pm: $650
5:30 – midnight: $1,500
*Non-profit rates available upon request